miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

My experience about the British Royal Family


The last Tuesday, we did an exercise about the Royal Family. We musted organize a party for The Queen Elisabeth. Each partner chose a legal of this family. I chose to be a "valet". My job is very important and a bit little confussed, because I have a lot of things in my job, but nothing is recognized.
That day, I spoke with a several person about the Royal Family, and my function was that Camilla couldn't seat beside The Prince Charles, but she couldn't find out about this plot. I was speaking with the journalist, she had questions about the huntings. The Prince Charles couldn't go hunting that day, because he could incite a international conflict, we had too many people invited. It was a good experience.

1 comentario:

Anduriña dijo...

Do you want the French journalist to marry my grandson?