sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

I WANT TO BE KING!!

I WANT TO BE KING!!

For celebrate the 100th birthday of HRH the Queen Elisabeth II I told the last Tuesday with my father, HRH the Duke of Edimburgh.

We spoke of the party: “Must be the best party in the History”. Of course

He’s working in the familiar side of event because he’s our father and he knows all we need in the close family. Like in each home in the Earth: “he’s dad”.

In the Royal Family I’m the second most important person because when my mother will dead (I often think that is imposible!) I’ll become King, a very very old Kling but King. For this reason my father have said my that I’m responsible of the official side of the birthday.

I should calling to all the heads of state of the world: kings (Juan Carlos, Burguer…), presidents (Obama, Florentino…), first ladies ( Bruni…).

Is very important also that the best singers, scienticists, actors, musicians, models, olimpics champions and teachers of PALE assist at party.

I had to defend my dear wife of the fights of my father. Is true: my dear wife always is intrude in the Royal things. Uff!

Moreover I adviced my mother about an Royal Dress. He wanted an awful yellow dress and I said her that the dres will be with diamonds. She didn’t know our plains and all close relatives we must be careful.

My father and me are going to invite 5000 guests. We will looking for wine and flowers for all. Flowers specially for my dear wife, a lot o flowers so that can’t see her face.

My Royal Daddy and me Know that the young are going to do, after the birthday celebration, a special party with sex, drugs and rock and roll. My father and I must stop it or if is it impossi

1 comentario:

Anduriña dijo...

You must not forget to invite the magician Emilio, you already know that I really like magic.