lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

Cheers

I was the royal warhouseman. My works was very difficult and hard. I had to adapt the wines and differents drinks to the taste o the Royal Family members, and... all people know that The Royal Family likes to drink a little bit.
For the next celebration, the 100th birthday of HRH The Queen Elisabeth II, I had many problems because I knew that the Queen prefers New Zelands' (?) wines and Beefetar gins. The Prince of Edimburg drinks anything ( really, he doesn't any problem in that sense); The Prince Charles would like drink Rivera of Guadiana wine, but, his wife Camila said me that if there wasn't Rioja wine she didn't go to the celebration. Williams and Harry only wants to drinks a lot of beer.
Today, a week later, I don't know what is the menu and number of guest. This family are crazy. I resigned
Bye and .... Cheers!

1 comentario:

Anduriña dijo...

My dear warehouseman, my family is crazy, but I am not, I think you will have a new job, because I like the whiskey.