domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

Grandmother´s birthay

Hello everybody:

I´m Harry. We are preparing a big party . My grandmother will be one hundred years old very soon
I would like to give her a beautiful present. She loves horses´s races and I´ve thought that I could give her four arabic horses. I think she would like them...

My brotherWilliam and I are very happy organicing this event. A lot of people will come to the Royal Palace that day, our house, of course...

Presidents , actors ...., the most english famous peolple in general , and to others parts of the world.

Everything must be right , because about twelve international tv will be there .

I´m inviting to all the personal of the Royal Palace to work hard . My family will thank to youselves so much.

1 comentario:

Anduriña dijo...

I already have a lot of horses, I want a last generation phone.