jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

A HARD ROYAL WORK...

I am Elizabeth the Queen's personal assistant and last Tuesday, after giving her the medicine and the breakfast as she likes, and after preparing her royal bath, we were talking about a new dress for next month (although I didn´t tell her it will be the dress that she will wear for her birthday, next month...). She made up her mind quickly: a yellow dress, brown shoes and an orange big hat with a flower in any of those colours... Obviously, I recommended the Majesty not to put on this dress, because she is always watched by hundreds curious eyes (and not always kind eyes), and the media could hurt her... by she is very self confident and it was her decision: "I´m veeeeeeeeeery old and I´ve never put on a yellow dress...", she said, so, what can we do??

On the other hand, Prince Philiphs is a very important dressmaker (WHAT A SURPRISE!!) and he tried to convince me and the Queen to wear another dress (more expensive, I'm afraid...).

Later, I was talking to the wines' manage (??) about the drinks for the party. There will be water and non alcoholic drinks (because her Highness Ann told me she was an ex-alcoholic, now). Anyway, we will also bring Ribera del Guadiana wine, manzanilla "Solear" wine and some different beers (Cruzcampo, San Miguel...)

As we would like enjoy the party in a good atmosphere, we would surprise the Queen and all the guests with an amazing karaoke, which will be introduced by Camilla, Prince Charles' partner and the future Princess Consort... I'm sure that it will be a nice surprise for the Majesty and even for Prince Charles, when she sings "Happy Birthday" song.. She is happy with the idea, but I will try to convince her not to do it after wine.

I was talking to Camilla and the handyman about this event, in order to choose the music, but we hadn't more time, it was late! Anyway, the handyman said he would look for pop, British and Latin music (because most of people who work for Royal Family in England, are from Spain! Another great surprise!)

1 comentario:

Anduriña dijo...

I like the Beatles but I like Estopa too. You mustn't forget it.